Hello and welcome to the page for Class Athens and Warsaw
The teachers in Year 2 are Mrs Koletzki - teaching Athens and Mrs Hickling - teaching Warsaw. Our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Cutts, Mrs Janisse, Mrs Henson and Mrs Caswell.
Here is some key information about Year 2:
- We are located in the mobile classrooms near to the staff car park.
- Our P.E. days are Tuesday and Friday. Please ensure that P.E. kits remain in school and are only taken home for the half-term holidays. Anyone with ears pierced will either need to take their earrings out for the lesson or cover these with plasters/micropore tape, which are provided for by their family.
- Our guided reading day is Wednesday. Please make sure that your child has their school reading book and diary in each day, particularly on a Wednesday, as this is the day that we change their book.
- To support your child with their reading, please read with them at least 4 times per week and write a comment in their Reading Diary.
- Please send your child with a water bottle each day, which is filled with water and ideally labelled. When we move into the summer months please also ensure that your child has a sun hat and sun cream applied.
- Please make sure that you are linked with Class Dojo and keep a look out for regular updates on your children's learning and key information.
We look forward to sharing all our exciting learning and events throughout the year.
Mrs Hickling and Mrs Koletzki